This page is regularly updated and houses links to online information and resources.
Registered Aboriginal Parties - submissions to the Inquiry into the establisment and effectiveness of Registered Aboriginal Parties in Victoria (2012)
- Link to submissions and information about the Inquiry including the City of Greater Geelong's submission. http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/enrc/article/1419
- Wathaurong and Invasion Day - a podcast. Internview with Uncle David Tournier (Wathaurong Co-operative) and Glenda Mac Naughton (One Fire Reconciliation Group). January 2012. http://www.947thepulse.com/programs/roads-to-recovery.html
Government policies in the Northern Territory: current reports and concerns
- August 2011. The Conversation has launched a series of discussion pieces exploring what is working and not working in government funding in the Northern Territory. Link here to access.
- July 2011. Comment piece - Northern Territory: Homelands Report Drowning In Commonwealth Government Family’s Hidden Agendas
- June 2011. Northern Territory: Statement from the Rev. Dr. Djiniyini Gondarra On Announcement Of A Second Intervention In The Northern Territory. Link here
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians in the Constitution
- Steps to reconciliation - article in the Age, October 2011
- You, Me, Unity, homepage - a resource with a wide range of discussion papers and resources about the recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians in the Constitution.
- Ending Constitutional Racism - http://newmatilda.com/2012/04/10/ending-constitutional-racism